Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy (or gal) who'll decide where to go.
An appropriate quote to start this post, since today (March 2, 2012) is Dr. Seuss' birthday! For me, it calls to mind the special times I look forward to with Baby M - reading this story before bedtime, and telling stories of all the places we went together while he or she was in Mom's belly. Since we do plan to continue to travel lots with our kids, I hope that below is only the start to the map we will keep of all the places we've gone together!
Along these same lines, I did get to go on my annual work trip to France and Germany in February. It was the last week before the 3rd trimester, and things went pretty smoothly. It was definitely more tiring than usual, but I did manage to hang, and even snapped a photo to share with Baby M someday! Guten tag from Germany!!
27 weeks!!


No comments:
Post a Comment